Rihanna has been showing major love to Lynn Ban on her Instagram. The singer posted three photos in a row, all dedicated to one of her favourite jewellers. I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing Lynn (read it here) who is one of the coolest, chic-est, most daring designers out there now. Let’s take a look at Rihanna’s gorgeous rings below.
This picture is from the night of the Zac Posen fashion show. Rihanna wore Lynn’s pavé diamond Ankh ring on her left hand (middle finger) and on her right hand are two pavé chain link rings and an Inverse ring. Maria Salandra did Rihanna’s nails for this event and the nail tech used Cuccio Colour Veneer Professional LED/UV Nail Colour in One Night in Bangkok. It’s a very pretty metallic burgundy colour and you can purchase the normal nail lacquer here.
In this picture Rihanna rocked Ban’s black rhodium and pavé black diamond pieces. On her right hand is a cross ring, a thorn ring, a chevron ring, two chevron phalanx rings, and two crest rings. On her left are a few more chevron and crest rings as well as a Memphis ring, a serpent ring and a crown ring.
You can shop a couple of these pieces in yellow gold below and take a closer look at some of them in the product gallery at the end of the post.
- Lynn Ban diamond chevron ring in yellow gold ($5,700)
- Lynn Ban diamond chevron phalanx ring in yellow gold ($5,700)
- Lynn Ban Memphis 18k yellow gold and white diamond ring ($6,800)
- Lynn Ban black rhodium crown ring ($550)
- Lynn Ban Crest diamond ring in yellow gold ($6,100)
- Lynn Ban Crest Tip diamond phalanx ring in yellow gold ($6,100)
images via rihanna/instagram