Rihanna’s vacation in the Turks and Caicos islands continues and her best friend Melissa Forde has been sharing photos of the singer on her Instagram account. The latest set of photos arrived in the wee hours of the morning. Read on for details on what Rihanna wore.
She donned Rosetta Getty‘s sleeveless crochet top from the Resort 2016 collection [Look 18]. The hand-crocheted tank top features an elongated silhouette that ends mid-shin and splits at the sides. Get it from Farfetch ($1,920) or Nordstrom ($2,400). Rih prefers to go bra less and so she only wore a bikini bottom underneath. It’s Mikoh‘s Malibu string side bikini bottoms. Her shoes are custom Giuseppe Zanotti.
The Bajan beauty sported a set of Chopard‘s Happy Hearts bracelets on her right hand (check them out at the links below) and an 18k yellow gold and white diamond My Dior bracelet by Christian Dior on her left hand.
Firstly, the singer rocked a shark tooth choker that consists of a braided leather band adorned with a shark tooth surrounded by pavé white diamonds. And to match she wore Aiche’s triple shark tooth necklace. The other necklace is very interesting since it’s a lighter case. The case is made of black leather embellished with a single gold sweet leaf charm. You can purchase the un-embellished version from the link below. On her left wrist she donned the designer’s emerald and bone double horn cuff (similar pictured above).
Now about those rings. On her right hand Rihanna wore a black and turquoise double horn ring, a triple gemstone ring and three onyx eternity bands. On her right hand she rocked a blue opal petal stack ring, a lapis vertical kite ring, several 3×3 diamond cluster and gemstone rings as well as a round gemstone ring with a pavé diamond band.
- Rosetta Getty white crochet top – available at Farfetch ($1,920) or Nordstrom ($2,400)
- Chopard mother of pearl and rose gold Happy Hearts bracelet ($3,050)
- Chopard onyx and and rose gold Happy Hearts bracelet ($3,050)
- Jacquie Aiche moonstone petal stack ring ($2,190)
- Jacquie Aiche onyx eternity band ($1,190)
- Jacquie Aiche moonstone vertical kite ring ($4,000)
- Jacquie Aiche turquoise and black double horn ring ($5,440)
- Jacquie Aiche 3 shark tooth necklace ($9,000)
- Jacquie Aiche double bone horn cuff ($6,250)
- Jacquie Aiche snakeskin lighter case necklace ($135)
images via melissa forde