Rihanna attended Hot 97’s Summer Jam last night in New York City. The annual event signals the start of summer and attracts some of Hip Hop and R&B’s biggest names. Rihanna wore a black tuxedo jacket over sweats by VENUSxMARS. She chose the brand’s Spock sweatshirt and Buck Rogers sweatpants in black, which both feature triangle quilting on the sleeves and thighs respectively. Rih actually wore the grey version of these items to a nightclub recently. That night she accessorised with DYLANLEX‘s Falkor II necklace but last night she opted for the original Falkor, which features handspun Indian elements, oxidized silver chains and Swarovski crystals.
The rest of Rihanna’s outfit consisted of Manolo Blahnik‘s Chaos Chain sandals, Stella McCartney‘s Beckett faux-leather backpack and some Jacquie Aiche diamond and gold anklets.
- VENUSxMARS Spock sweatshirt in black ($295)
- VENUSxMARS Buck Rogers sweatpants in black ($369)
- Manolo Blahnik Chaos Chain sandals in black patent ($591)
- Stella McCartney Beckett faux-leather backpack (£780.00)
- DYLANLEX Falkor necklace ($980)
- Jacquie Aiche diamond 3 chain row anklet ($3,625)
images via rihanna-diva